The following letter says it all:

“Light University Online leadership promised a group of students, including my family and I, a “lifetime” scholarship and also transferable credits to my local college through a partnership program.

On a whim I emailed LUO asking if I were to start a school at our church could our congregation refer to Dr. Clinton as our president. Misunderstanding either the question or the intent Shaun Redgate (VP of LUO) dropped all of the students, including my family and I, from the “lifetime” scholarship and also from the partnership program of transferable credits. He could have just said Yes or No. If he didn't understand the question he could have simply asked what I had meant. But instead he dropped everyone without explanation.

Lifetime evidently does not mean lifetime to Shaun Redgate! He has only responded with one email which was caustic and rude. He refuses to explain his bitter behavior or to explain what the problem is. We were made promises which were taken with no warning whatsoever. Again, we were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits. We feel lied to, abused, and ripped off!”

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Lifetime Partnership
Review category
review #473335 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Light University Online? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.