The following letter says it all:

“Light University Online leadership promised a group of students, including my family and I, a “lifetime” scholarship and also transferable credits to my local college through a partnership program.

On a whim I emailed LUO asking if I were to start a school at our church could our congregation refer to Dr. Clinton as our president. Misunderstanding either the question or the intent Shaun Redgate (VP of LUO) dropped all of the students, including my family and I, from the “lifetime” scholarship and also from the partnership program of transferable credits. He could have just said Yes or No. If he didn't understand the question he could have simply asked what I had meant. But instead he dropped everyone without explanation.

Lifetime evidently does not mean lifetime to Shaun Redgate! He has only responded with one email which was caustic and rude. He refuses to explain his bitter behavior or to explain what the problem is. We were made promises which were taken with no warning whatsoever. Again, we were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits. We feel lied to, abused, and ripped off!”

Had an Experience with Light University Online?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Kent State University - The employees will ruin your life, carreer and your education Kent State University "Be careful with the employee's here they will issue a restraining order with only reports (total lies ) from their employees and allow them to do the same thing in..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Trust But Verify Nv Real Estate Academy " Trust but verify-this is one of the most important tenets of the system. Look at what we have to say and verify for yourself if this applies for your..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more