Featured Not resolved

Light University promised my family and I a “lifetime” scholarship and credits to my local college through a partnership program.

One day an idea came to me and I sent an email to LUO. I inquired that if I started a school at our church could our congregation refer to Dr. Clinton as our president. Because of this question Shaun Redgate (VP of LUO) dropped us. He could have just said Yes or No. If he didn't understand the question he could have simply asked what I had meant. But instead he took the “lifetime” scholarship away from us and broke the partnership without explanation. This cost me my job at the school and my family is quite distraught as they were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits.

SHAUN REDGATE DOES NOT KEEP HIS WORD!!! Lifetime does not mean lifetime to him! He has only responded with one email which was caustic and rude. He refuses to explain his bitter behavior or to explain what the problem is. We were made promises which were taken with no warning whatsoever.

Again, we were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits. We feel lied to, abused, and ripped off!

Had an Experience with Light University Online?

Comments

Light University Online - STUDENTS WERE PROMISED LIFETIME PARTNERSHIP WHICH WAS REVOKED WITHOUT EXPLANATION!!! Light University Online "The following letter says it all: “Light University Online leadership promised a group of students, including my family and I, a “lifetime” scholarship and also transferable credits to my local..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Actualtests - Unlimited access Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more