Light University Online - We were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits which were revoked

Light University promised my family and I a “lifetime” scholarship and credits to my local college through a partnership program.

One day an idea came to me and I sent an email to LUO. I inquired that if I started a school at our church could our congregation refer to Dr. Clinton as our president. Because of this question Shaun Redgate (VP of LUO) dropped us. He could have just said Yes or No. If he didn't understand the question he could have simply asked what I had meant. But instead he took the “lifetime” scholarship away from us and broke the partnership without explanation. This cost me my job at the school and my family is quite distraught as they were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits.

SHAUN REDGATE DOES NOT KEEP HIS WORD!!! Lifetime does not mean lifetime to him! He has only responded with one email which was caustic and rude. He refuses to explain his bitter behavior or to explain what the problem is. We were made promises which were taken with no warning whatsoever.

Again, we were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits. We feel lied to, abused, and ripped off!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.