Columbus, Ohio
Featured Not resolved

Light University promised my family and I a “lifetime” scholarship and credits to my local college through a partnership program.

One day an idea came to me and I sent an email to LUO. I inquired that if I started a school at our church could our congregation refer to Dr. Clinton as our president. Because of this question Shaun Redgate (VP of LUO) dropped us. He could have just said Yes or No. If he didn't understand the question he could have simply asked what I had meant. But instead he took the “lifetime” scholarship away from us and broke the partnership without explanation. This cost me my job at the school and my family is quite distraught as they were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits.

SHAUN REDGATE DOES NOT KEEP HIS WORD!!! Lifetime does not mean lifetime to him! He has only responded with one email which was caustic and rude. He refuses to explain his bitter behavior or to explain what the problem is. We were made promises which were taken with no warning whatsoever.

Again, we were promised a lifetime scholarship with transferable credits. We feel lied to, abused, and ripped off!

Had an Experience with Light University Online?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Light University Online - STUDENTS WERE PROMISED LIFETIME PARTNERSHIP WHICH WAS REVOKED WITHOUT EXPLANATION!!! Light University Online "The following letter says it all: “Light University Online leadership promised a group of students, including my family and I, a “lifetime” scholarship and also transferable credits to my local..." Read more Lynda Has a Bad System - Problem with Membership Payment Lynda "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more